Monday, November 10, 2008

Funny things kids say part 2

Jack: Hi Miss Vicki.
Miss Vicki: Hi Jack, I like your camouflage jacket.
Jack: Me too.
Miss Vicki: Why do you like it?
Jack: Because it keeps me warm.
Miss Vicki: What does camouflage mean?
Jack: That I'm a hot lover (drop the er sound and add an a sound)

I figured out where he learned this word, and as shameless as it is to admit... it was from me. One day I was driving in the car and I picked out a guy for my friend and told her it was her new lover. This is a lesson for me... don't say things your kids are going to repeat at preschool. Or ever. Learn from my mistakes.

For the record... when he said a bad word at preschool he was with his dad the weekend before and must have picked it up there. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

No comments: