Monday, September 27, 2010

Moving On

I'm very happy to report that the we are moving into our own place on Oct 9th! The kids are really excited, and I'm sure my parents are too. But I think that I'm the most excited! My parents have been great and so kind to let us live with them for almost 3 years. I've been able to get a lot of things paid off and am in a pretty good financial situation at this point, and for that I'm so grateful!

I was going to purchase a home, but decided that as a single woman with 4 kids - who can't fix anything- I was better of renting for now. I'm not great under stress and that is stressful. Someday.

I found a really cute townhouse that is close to family and the kids won't have to change schools - which was a nonnegotiable!

I'm so excited to have my own kitchen again, and bathroom. It has 3 bedrooms and 2.5 baths - AND A GARAGE! I feel like a grown up again!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

YEA!!! good for you!!! I wish I lived closer so I could help you!!
good luck and have fun with this new chapter!!!

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

Congrats! If you need help moving, I am busy that day. Sorry.

{connie} said...

so stinkin' excited for you!! i only lived with my parents for a year with my 4 kids and that was tough. you inspire me dear friend!! you will have to send me your snail mail addy.

love you laurie!!

Cynthia said...

i didn't even know you were living with your parents! congrats!