Thursday, January 29, 2009

25 random things about me

1) I love popping zits.
2) I have large issues with ear wax, and am always cleaning my kid’s ears.
3) I hate random time left on the microwave.
4) I have to sleep with a pillow between my legs.
5) My first kiss was Jeff, my high school boyfriend. We dated for 2 years, I was not very nice to him.
6) I love large serving bowls and can’t stop purchasing them.
7) I'm a salt snob.
8) I used to write a newspaper column called "Tales From the Crib"
9) I can’t watch TV shows about conjoined twins.
10) I have a dirty mouth... and mind.
11) I have a girl crush on Kerri Russell.
12) When I was younger I wanted to be on Saturday Night Live.
13) I am fascinated by anything venomous.
14) I can’t spell to save my life.
15) I had braces when I was 25.
16) I hated junior high.
17) I hate singles activities.
18) I once called the psychic hot-line. I’m not a believer.
19) I wanted to be Marsha Brady.
20) I will do almost anything (legal) to make someone laugh.
21) I’ve never been a huge fan of Madonna. Or Janet Jackson.
22) I love celebrity gossip.
23) I recently asked a guy on a date (by email) for the first time in my life, and he ignored me. 24) My kids, for the most part, think I'm pretty cool.
25) I've gotten into a fight twice (with complete strangers) at McDonald's - just yelling. It was awesome.

1 comment:

www.mostblessedman.blogspot.com said...

You are so funny, Laurie! You make me smile and laugh.