Tuesday, November 23, 2010

It's because I finally found him

When I was going through my divorce 5 years ago I was having a particularly hard day. The divorce papers had been signed, it was over and it was sad.

I went to the Temple on a Saturday with a very heavy heart and I was very emotional. I was sitting in the chapel of the temple and I had the feeling that I needed to read D&C 132:19-20. This has always been one of my favorite scriptures so I read it. As I read it I couldn’t help but feel envious of those people that would have husbands to have these blessings with.

I went into the session and was waiting for everyone to be seated. I love the peace that comes from being silent and reflective, so this is what I was doing as I was preparing for the session to start. As I sat there I had the strongest feeling come over me and it was almost like a voice spoke to me and told me I would get married again, and that he would be wonderful.

Well, I finally met him.

More details to come......

No comments: