Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I've been tagged

20 Years Ago....

1. I was14
2. I was in the 9th grade
3. I had a crush on Toby Lizer
4. I was living in Chino, California on 12634 Kellogg Ave.

10 Years Ago....
1. I was married to Michael Vigh
2. I had one child, she was 2
3. I was living in Salt Lake City, Utah
4. I wanted another baby

5 Years Ago....
1. I was still married to Michael Vigh
2. I had 3 children. Heidi 7, Allyson 3, Michaela almost 2.
3. Was working at Chevron.
4. Lived 3 miles from Susan.

3 Years Ago....
1. Jackson was born.
2. Left Michael Vigh.
3. Moved back to Salt Lake City.
4. Got a divorce.

1 Year Ago....
1. I had been divorced and living in my own apartment for a year.
2. Had been working for DMBA for 6 months
3. Let go of toxic people in my life
4. Was the Nursery Leader in my ward

So far this year....
1. I moved in with my parents
2. I went to Sacramento to visit my brother - twice
3. I got a new job with in DMBA in the accounting department - LOVE
4. I'm saving money to take my kids to Seattle for Thanksgiving

Yesterday I.....
1. Watched the movie Clueless
2. Went to work
3. Balanced my checkbook
4. Watched the Hills

Today I.....
1. Woke up
2. Took a shower
3. Got dressed and ready for work
4. Went to work and drank a Diet Coke

In the next year I'll.....
1. Try and lose weight
2. Move out of my parents house
3. Try to save money for a cruise
4. Go on a date?

I tag everyone.

No comments: